The 12-hour course of throwing on a potter’s wheel includes:
– presentation of basic tools and their use
– presentation of kneading and pre-preparation of clay
– centering the clay on the wheel
– opening and lifting the clay into the basic shape of a cylinder
– opening and lifting the clay into a convex shape (bowl shape)
– trimming clay (making the bottom of the mug/bowl)
– handle making and applying
– preparation for glazing and glazing
The course is suitable for complete beginners as well as those who have already familiarized themselves with clay, but who would like to upgrade their knowledge. The level of difficulty and speed of teaching is adapted to the individual.
At the end of the course, you will take two of the coffee cups and two of the bowls that you have made, with you. For all additional finished products (if you decide) the price is 10 € per piece (the cost of glaze and two firings).